Are you also bananas for bananas?
Brutally murdering everyone around you while eating a banana… doesn’t that just sound wonderful?
Hello, my name is Jamie and that’s exactly my plan. I became obsessed with bananas because I used to always eat 5 bananas before my soccer game and then we would win, so now I’m convinced it’s because of the bananas. That is the reason why I want to rob every store in the country that sells bananas. I’ll now explain my master plan to you step by step. Firstly, we need to enter the store looking like everyone else. We can’t be suspicious, no one is allowed to know that we have knives under our jackets. Next, one of us needs to go to the bananas and start filling a giant bag with bananas. You need to take every last banana, not one banana is getting left behind. The other person needs to chop everyone’s head off. You need to chop the head off of every single person you see. You can either do this very fast so that they don’t have time to scream, or you can put your hand on their mouth and slowly chop their head off so that there is a lot of blood and you can see the terror in their eyes. Also, kill the children first so that the parents have to watch their kids die.
If you are interested, send me a message!
I'm sorry but I think bananas are gross so I'm not interested.
ReplyDeleteEdwardo
Sadly I am alergic to bananas, I can't help you with this crime.
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
This sounds like the perfect job for me. I am also very interested in killing people while eating bananas. I am so excited and can't wait! Kind regards, Juanita.
ReplyDeleteHey man I love bananas and I love killing, aren't we the perfect duo
ReplyDeleteSUWAY.SURFER.101
omg I love bananas! It would be an honour to be youre partner in crime. - Lily Red
ReplyDeleteHi Jamie,
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of stealing all bananas and other fruits too.
But my intent was not to eat the bananas but to destroy them.
That's why I cannot join your plan.
Piotr Bielka
Bananas are delicious and killing people is delicious too!
ReplyDeleteWonderful idea!
The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
I will think about it. -Heleen Toelen
ReplyDeletei hate bananas so this is not for me but i do love killing people
ReplyDeleteAlberto