Are you going to be my partner in crime??
Okay, so, I’m just going to spill it: I want to rob a bank. I’m doing this because I really need money at the moment. There’s just one problem: I can’t do it on my own, I need a partner in crime. I’m looking for someone who can drive well so that, if we got the money, we can get away fast. I also need someone who isn’t going to be terrified, I need the opposite: Someone confident. There’s a huge difference between two confident people robbing a bank and two terrified people robbing a bank. I need the confident scenario! You probably want to get to know me as well. I mean... who doesn’t? I call myself Bartholomew, I have a beard from almost five inches, I’m patient, strongest man on earth and everyone says that I’m bald even though I think I still have some hair but okay, those are details. If you’re thinking ‘this is a job for me’, please contact me. B.
Hello B
ReplyDeleteI am Piotr Bielka and would like to join your plan.
I also need a big pile of money to fund my cigarettes.
See you soon!
Piotr
Hey B, I think I would be perfect for this job. Because I also need money and I am very good at being sneaky for robbing a bank.
ReplyDeleteHello! I think this is a great idea but I don't think I can help you beceause I can't drive. Good luck with your search! Edwardo
ReplyDeleteHI! I'm very sorry about your situation. I would love to help you. I'm pretty experienced in the criminal world, so I think I can help you a lot. Let me know!
ReplyDelete- Rudolph
Robbing a bank is always nice. Let's do it!
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
I don't like robbing banks, I only kill people. -Heleen Toelen
ReplyDeletehi i think a lot of peaple rob banks so its not very original
ReplyDeletesorry I'm not into this anymore
Alberto