Blood for live


Dear future partner in crime. I am the remarkable, bloodlover, psychopathly Lily Red. As you can link to my name, is human blood the only thing I am interrested in. So what I am lookingn for, is someone who has no fear for needles and blood offcourse. Because I don’t want to kill people, I want them to suffer, do you have to take blood from their body as I doctor in disguise. I can’t do that because I have a big fear for needles. Well with that blood I want to become a vampire. It was my dream since my youth. Than I will be super fast and invisible. But you will definitely do this not for nothing. Together we go robber banks and stores, because I am a vampire everthing will be alot easier. The money can be split for both of us. That is a win win situation! Plus you can live with me in my huge castle, what’s located in the middle of nowhere. It is a must to have a good music style, I namely love playing loud music tru the whole castle with big echo’s. By the way it doens’t really matter if you’re a boy or girl, or witch age you are. Just a creepy, ambitious, good in disguise partner is more than I need! Well see you soon partner in crime. ;)

Comments

  1. I really like the idea of becoming a vampire, but the only condition for me participating is that I become a vampire as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't think this job would be good for me because i need something more fun. I like the blood part but not the vampire part because I don't trust you around me, I don't want to be bitten. Kind regards, Juanita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily Red

    I love blood and i would like to join you on your mission

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though this crime sounds like music to my ears. I absolutly hate the color red.
    -unicornlover038

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like killing people but for a reason. This just isn't something for me.

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is what I call an original idea! I feel like I have done everything in this criminal world, but this is somehting new! Please let me help you.
    - Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, you are crazy. -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I think this idea is fabulous but I have a big fear of blood so keep searching. Edwardo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment