Cash and lots of trash
Are you looking for a fantastic crime, but you have no idea what to do and how to commit it? Well, if you want to earn a lot of money and you love to rob houses without being caught? This is the ideal job for you. I’m Violent Violette and I’m looking for a partner in crime. Somebody who can be quiet during the crime and also knows how to use a dagger. An extremely important criteria is that you requiere to be small. You need to climb through windows. Now, what exacltly is this amazing crime? First, we are going to abduct three of my lovely classmates. Nobody will expect that something’s wrong with them. They will think they’re just sick. But when we kidnapped them, we are going to bring them to a lake, put a knife into their throat, so they can’t bread and there is blood everywhere. That’s just a fun part for us. We dump the corpses into the lake and pour water over all the blood so there are no tracks. When their parents find the corpses, they will organise a funeral. That’s the ideal moment to rob the houses of their family and steal all their money and belongings. So, are you the one I’m looking for? Let me know who you are by sending an e-mail to willyoubemypartnerincrime@darkweb.com
Yes! This a such a fun idea, I'm great at climbing through windows and I'm really small so this is perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis seems like lot of fun! I also need the money so this idea is extra fantastic.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is smart. I'm in!
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
Hey, I also need money at the moment so this sounds perfect for me. I think you have a really smart plan but maybe I'm not the best partner in crime because I'm not really small. I am strong so maybe that helps too. Let me know, Bartholomew.
ReplyDeleteyassss, super fun idea. I'm small so that works out. ALSO i need the cash
ReplyDeleteSUBWAY.SURFER.101
Hey Violent Violette. I love the idea of this crime and I think I would be your perfect partner in crime, except for the fact that I am not that small, but I am very flexibel so I think climbing through windows should not be a problem. Kind regards, Jean Jaques.
ReplyDeleteI like your idea, but I don't think that this is something for me. I want more money then only the money of your (and my) classmates. Regards, Listy Lola
ReplyDeleteA really good plan for a robbery but sadly I can't help you with this.
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
Hello Violent Violette! I am very small and I'm experienced with a dagger so I'm your perfect partner. I look forward to all that money so I can buy a lot of guns for my next crimes. Regards, Edwardo (the crazy criminal)
ReplyDeleteGreat plan! But I don't think this is the crime for me, I'm good with poison but not with daggers. Good luck with finding your partner in crime!
ReplyDeleteSam G.