Criminal wanted!


Hey, I am Jean-Jaques Jansens a crazy 63 year old man who loves crimes. I have long wavy hair , big muscles and a lot of scary tattoos. You should know that I am very intense and strong. I am on the haunt for a partner in crime who is up for something crazy. My plan is to shoot down all the schools in Belgium, because I want to take them back for making my life so miserable. I need you to be a school hater, a crazy person, just like me and you need to be able to keep everything a secret. Do you think you are able to commit a school shooting, or you are just a crazy kid who wants to become a criminal just like me, give me a sign!

Comments

  1. Pretty unique idea, but a bit too crazy for me. I won't be able to help u unless someone helps me first, because I can't see yet. After that I might be able to shoot the schools, if I can shoot at all. But anyway I won't be able to help you, sorry.

    -Guy Bat

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have an open mind and a lot of ideas but I don't think that we're going to be good partners in crime. It's too crazy for me, I'm sorry. Bartholomew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Schools are horrible! Great idea. I would to join you. Contact me! - Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  4. This seems like a wild thing to do, I'm in.
    -unicornlover038

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an idea! Why didn't I think of this plan?? Contact me - Lily Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I'm not going to help. I like school🤓

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I hate school! -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have kind of the same idea so we are meant to be !!!
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment