Don’t walk, run!


Don’t you also just love it to watch children who can’t walk. If you do please read further. If you don’t stop reading right now, I want to kidnap children with big or small feet. Then I want to chop those feet off so that the poor little kids won’t be able to walk anymore. Then I am going to let them go but because they are little they won’t remember who did it. So if you are awesome at chopping things then you are what I am looking for. I do have some things that you have to be perfect at. You have to be able to walk quiet so that you can catch kids from behind without them knowing it and that it will be just like a fun surprise. Let me know if you’re interested. Then maybe you will be the lucky one that will be chopping off children’s feet with me.

Comments

  1. LOVE this, absolutly love this, crazy ass idea. I AM IN
    SUBWAY.SURFER.101

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea! I really want to do this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to help you with this AMAZING plan! Please let me know I cant wait to do this with you. Edwardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a WILD idea, but it is a bit too wild for me.
    -Guy Bat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, normally I'm into a little something illegal, but this is going a bit too far. Next time I'll for sure be your sidekick.
    - Rudolph
    PS: maybe you should look for some profesional help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Lovely idea! You can count on me!

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg! So fun and so cute! I love little kids! -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's kinda a weird plan, but weird is okey! - Lily Red

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont't think I want to spend my time chopping feet without getting money, but I'd love to see the results! I hope you find a partner so I don't see children walk. Good luck, Listy Lola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment