Help my sight without a fight!
I really need help with a crime. It is important that you keep this a secret, because it might end badly if you don’t. I am a blind man and I want to commit a crime, but not a normal crime *laughs* no no no. I want to see once more, I lost my sight back in the day when I got hit by a car. For this crime I’ll need some things from you. But let me first tell you about the plan, we will use your car to drive to a hospital. Once there we will have to sneak inside, this will be done using a disguise. Naturally I want to do something inside, therefor I need you to be able to do surgery. The surgery is for my eyes. To do this we have to be sneaky though, because once we are spotted and they know we don’t belong there we will have to run. After the surgery you will have to take me home. There you will drop me off and leave, there is no money prize. The only prize you’ll get is a new partner in crime.
X
You are blind so we will probably get caught.
ReplyDeletewhut
DeleteSorry, I don't know anything about surgery. I don't think this will work.
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
Deletesorry, but I think it's a little to risky. Jean Jaques
ReplyDeleteI don't really understand my assignment
ReplyDeleteNinja 3000
Hello, I'm in for this crime. I think that it's realy stupid that you need to commit a crime to see again, but I don't like the thought that I could have helped a blind man and I didn't. So you can count on me. When do we discuss the plan, because I think that we will get cought with this plan.
ReplyDeleteViolent Violette
Nah man, sorry but I do not do blind guys, maybe someone else will help but it ain't me
ReplyDeleteSUBWAY.SURFER.101
Hi I'm Jamie, and I'm so sorry that you are blind. I can't even imagine how terrible it must be to not be able to see bananas, they are the most beautiful thing on this planet. I really want to show you what bananas look like so I will help you get surgery! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteHi! I think this is a great idea but this isn't something for me. Hope you find someone! Edwardo
ReplyDelete