Let’s take care of that Bumba guy
I am looking for someone who wants to have a pleasant time: killing Bumba! ( While he is live on tv so all the children who watch it will be traumatized. You should be a little comedian and have a psychopatical mindset, and oh, you MUST be a child!If you tick all of these boxes, you are my partner in crime.
Some information about me, I am bald, 32 years old and I’ve let my butt being marked by a fish. Enough about me, let’s concentrate on the crime.
I want you to be in the public and when Bumba asks for a volunteer, you rush to him and say: ‘The circus is over you little ogres!’, you pull out your firearm and shoot him right in the heart and then you do thumbs up tot he camera and you give me a shoutout: ‘brought to you by my guy ninja 3000.’
This sounds like a great plan, and luckily I tick al of the boxes:).
ReplyDeleteJuan Carlos
DeleteThe idea of traumatizing lots of children is a fun idea, but nothing for me. Besides, I'm not a child anymore. Still good luck, Listy Lola
ReplyDeleteSo funny HAHAHA!!! I'm In!
ReplyDeleteREALLY fun Idea, but I can't join you because I am scared of Bumba. I won't come near him...
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
Hello
ReplyDeleteI don't think i am gonna help you sorry.
The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
I think I'm not the fit for this job. I actually really love Bumba and I think you should not kill Bumba.
ReplyDeletealberto
This seems like a fun thing to do. I also like it that you're bald.
ReplyDelete-unicornlover038
Hello
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry, but I don't think I can do that. My own child would be traumatized and I'm not a child anymore.
Good luck to find a partner in crime
Violent Violette
Traumatizing kids sound amazing! You deserve a great partner, someone like me!!
ReplyDeleteJean Jaques
BUMBA deserves to die so I am in, all the way
ReplyDeleteSUBWAY.SURFER.101
I think I am not the perfect partner in crime for you because I really love Bumba and I don't want that children will be traumatized. But good luck to find your perfect partner in crime! Olivia
ReplyDeleteI am so amazed by your creativity and I cant wait to get my but marked as wel by a fish! Let's do that together and after that we can traumatise al those children ofcourse, xoxo Juanita
ReplyDelete