Looking for a T-rex thief
Have you always dreamed of stealing a dinosaur? Then I have THE job for you! I'm Sam Goldstein aka the Goldfish and I’m going to steal a T-rex, not any T-rex, I’m going to steal Trinity, the last sold complete T-rex. But I can’t do that all by myself, I’m looking for a partner in crime, someone who loves dinosaurs as much as I do and wants to commit the crime of the century. I need someone who is good at distracting the guards and doesn’t mind sitting in a cargo ship for 12 hours when we ship the T-rex to our secret base. We will be able to ship her right after we stole her, because she is in Antwerp and of course I have friends on the cargo ships. If you think that you’re capable of stealing a dinosaur and you’re interested in this job, then send me an e-mail on goldfish.in.crime@gmail.com.
I love t-rex ninja 3000
ReplyDeleteI would love to join you on this mission, i am your perfect match
DeleteNinja 3000
No, I'm quite impatient so I will not be able to wait in a cargo ship for 12 whole hours!
ReplyDeleteHello Sam
ReplyDeleteI actually never dreamed of stealing a dinosaur and I don't have a lot of patience so sitting in a cargo ship for 12 hours is not my thing.
I hope you find a good partner!
The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
Hi Sam Goldenstein. My name is Juanita and I don't think I am suitable for stealing a dinosaur because I would freak out if I saw an animal like that. Don't take it personal I am sure someone would love to do that job. Kind regards, Juanita.
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of stealing a T-rex, but it isn't something for me. I'm not really someone who can distract, because I'm not the biggest most roomfilling person. I also don't like waiting and sitting on ships. Still good luck with your crime, Listy Lola.
ReplyDeletehey, I really like this idea. It's very original. I would like to be your partner in crime. I really dont mind sitting in a cargo ship for 12 houres. I hope you chose me!!!
ReplyDeleteAlberto
Hello Alberto, I would really like to work together. Do you have experience with shipping stuf to another continent?
DeleteSam
The idea of this plan is really original and the cargo ship shouldn't be a problem for me. When I was younger my mother would lock me in a box for days. But what will we do with the T-Rex after?
ReplyDeleteJuan Carlos
I really like dinosaurs so the T-rex would come in my private collection but we can sell copies of the bones en little pieces for DNA research. I'm also working on a project where we try to make a living T-rex out of the DNA, so if that works you will get 25% of the T-rex cloning company!
DeleteSam G.
Love this idea! I'm all in!!
ReplyDeleteJean Jaques
I hope I don't need my sight for the job, because I am interested in dinosaurs but... I'm Blind.
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
You would need eyes for this job but if you like it, than I could show you my private collection of skeletons!
DeleteSam G?.
This crime would be incredible to commit, but I'm not a T-rex person and the risk of being caught while I don't realy love dinosaurusses, goes to far.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with finding an other partner in crime
Violent Violette