Minecraft girlfriend wanted


Goodmorning, my name is Mike Bilibam. I am 34 years old and I live in Texas. I love playing Minecraft, I always play it 13 hours a day. I love my life and I am always enthusiastic when I can play it, it really is my passion. I am looking for a Minecraft girlfriend that wants to kidnap the inventor of Minecraft with me. We can lock him in the basement of my house and raise him like he is our son. My partner in crime has to be a woman because I’m not gay. She has to be dedicated to kidnap the Minecraft inventor and she needs to make breakfast for me and our new son every morning. The last important thing is that she has to support me in my very important Minecraft career. Let me know if you’re willing to spend the rest of our lifes with our amazing son that we kidnapped.

Comments

  1. It is a good idea, but sorry not interrested. - Lily Red

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MINECRAFT!!! I really want to join you and commit my life to your plan- Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does Minecraft support blind people?
    -Guy Bat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HATE MINECRAFT!!! so this is certainly not the job for me
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be your supporting wife! Let me help you immediatly. xoxo Juanita.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have 18 children. 19 is too much.

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ew no, you sound like a crusty, dusty, musty, sexist pervert that has bad hygiene. -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not really into Minecraft and I don't know anything about it... I don't think I can help you. Sorry, Bartholomew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good idea. But one thing is missing. ME!
    -unicornlover038

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment