MISSION BANANA
Are you still a little bit childish and don’t eat all vegetables on your plate? Then I am the person you’re looking for. Come and join my mischievous plan to make all fruits & vegetables disappear. My name is Piotr Bielka. I am a big, bald, Polish man who adores a juicy steak. Because of my admiration towards meat and hatred for any other food, I want to erase all plant-based consumables from earth. Since I have no knowledge about these plants, I am scouting biological experts with some criminal experience. An optional requirement is being strong. I posses the intelligence to execute my plan and evade the security, but just in case they catch on to me I want you to fend them off. I forgot to tell you I’m a chainsmoker, so my fitness level may be subpar. You’ll possibly have to carry me around. See you soon Partner in crime!
Hello, I'm Sam Goldstein and I also hate vegetables. I love T-rexes and they managed to live a thousand years and they didn't eat fruit and plants, so why would we? I know al lot about dinosaurs and about plants so I would love to help!
ReplyDeleteI think this is a really bad idea. I'm not going to help you sorry
ReplyDeleteAlberto
I think this idea is super childish and I do not support it. I hope you don't find anyone. xoxo Juanita
ReplyDeleteππππππππππππππππππππππππ
ReplyDeleteNINJA 3000
Great plan! I'm a hacker, so I think I could help you to evade the security. Contact me.
ReplyDelete- Rudolph (RW4000)
Sorry this isn't for me.
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
I don't think I want to help with this, because I still eat carrots and people told me that they help with sight. This is handy for me since I am #BLIND
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
I HATE vegetables. I love your plan! -Heleen Toelen
ReplyDelete