Ready for a crazy killing spree?

 

What’s up, I’m Alberto Robinson. I’m a mega smart young man. I’m 17 years old and ready for my first crazy real crime. I’ve come up with a cunning plan, so that we will never have math again. Everybody is always saying how boring it is but no one is doing anything about it. You may think what can a 17 year old do, but I don’t look 17 . I’ve a long moustache, a mohawk and on each hand just my middle finger, but that is another story. Now, the person I’m looking for must be a criminal in his heart and someone with experience. If you don’t hate math, then you don’t stand a chance anymore. I’ve figured my plan out really well. First we become the teacher’s pet, so you need to be good at playing a sweet, friendly and fun role. Then we ask for an extra lesson. Lastly we must be emotionless and stick with a knife until the teacher drops .

Are you the person I’m looking for? Let me know.

Comments

  1. Wow, this is an amazing plan! I really feel like I'm perfect for this job, because I despise math, but I am great at pretending to be sweet and innocent so I could definitely become a teacher's pet!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero! All my life I've hated math, and now I can finally do something about it. I would love to help you on this mission!
    - Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This plan is the greatest plan of all time I would love to help you! I also hate math and I am very emotionless so I am clearly your perfect partner. I hope to hear from you soon! Edwardo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Math is life 🤓
    I don't think I can work with you

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's boring!! -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Howdy-do Alberto!
    I don't anybody likes mathematics and therefore I am willing to help you execute your plan.
    Piotr Bielka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Math is the worst I would be perfect for this job!! Jean jaques

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment