The Revolutionary Robbery, R you in?

This is Listy Lola searching for a wonderful sadistic partner in crime. It’s going to be pretty hardcore so if you are not able to look at blood, you can stop reading now. Let me tell you the plan: we are going to rob the biggest richest buildings in Amerika from their gems like casino’s, hotels,… We are going to be clever because there is too much security. We are going to disguise ourselves a lot during the robbery’s so we won’t be recognized. Then at the last part we will need to fight so make sure you can kill. If you can’t handle a knife or a gun, please don’t contact me for joining me or I will show you how to handle them… when we have arrived at the safe we should transport the gem safely. That is the cunning part. I will arrest you (don’t cry) and make them think I could stop you from taking the gem. They will believe me because how could a beautiful young lady commit such a crime? I will make sure that I switch the real gem with a replica while they focus on you. Then I just sneak out before they know I helped you. And yes, I will help you break out of prison and split the pot (if I don’t forget you). So if you think you are ready to fight and kill with the real people, this is the crime to do…

Comments

  1. Hi Lola, what a clever idea! A gem... you are reaching for the stars! I would love to be your sidekick for this amazing plan. Contact me! Rudolph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great idea! I think I'm perfect for this job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! and we would be perfect partners in crime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Violent Violette16 May 2023 at 06:07

    Hi, I'm Violent Violette and you can count on my to do this crime. I love the strategy of getting cought first and then escape. So if you're still looking for a partner in crime, I'm in.
    Kind regards
    Violent Violette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lola, what a fantastic idea. I will help you!

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sadly I won't be much of help because I am kinda... blind.
    -Guy Bat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I am Ninja 3000 and am your one and only partner in crime!!
    I am all in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: I hope you don't forget me Ninja 3000

      Delete

Post a Comment