The teddy bear killer
Hello, my name is Juãn Carlos, and I would like to commit the greatest and most gruesome crime of all time. This great plan consists of five parts. First, we’re going to have to steal some money to prepare for the other four parts. To get the money we have to rob a bank and maybe pickpocket some people on the streets. After that we have to buy some electronics and other handy stuff on the black market to transform some teddy bears into killer robots. Next, we’re going to rob a ‘build a bear’ shop and steal lots of teddy bears for our lethal killer robots. The next, and most important step is transforming our teddy bears into robots. This will most likely be the hardest and longest part, but after this our master plan is almost complete. Lastly, we’re going back to the shop to put “the teddy bears” back so people can buy them for their kids and take them back home. Once a robot is in someone’s home, we’re going to activate it and kill everyone inside the house. I'm going to need some help to complete this gruesome crime, so I'm looking for someone who is willing to help me. This person has to be loyal and serious, but most importantly this person has to know how to transform a teddy bear into a killer robot. If you can’t handle the thought of killing people and probably kids too, you really shouldn’t call. But if you are, reach out to me by calling this number: 0835 56 19 82.
I want to by your partner in crime! Definitely! Good plan. <3
ReplyDeleteI like your idea. It is a little bit crazy but that makes it more fun! So I want to be your partner in crime!
ReplyDeletefrom Olivia
DeleteNice one, I would like to join you in this but I can't see yet. If you would join you I would have to do all of it just by feeling and hearing.
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
Hello Juan,
ReplyDeleteI have good news for you! You have found the perfect partner in crime. I always loved teddy bears and my hobby is killing people. Besides, I'm also loyal and serious. So what do you think, will we be the perfect partners?
I will think about it and come back to you. -Heleen Toelen
ReplyDeleteHello
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry but I don't like your idea.
The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
You can expect a phone call right about NOW because what an idea. A M A Z I N G !!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSUBWAY.SURFER.101
Hello no thank you
ReplyDeleteNinja 3000
Heyy, this is a BIG plan, but I love it! Killing people was always something for me and teddy bears why not?! So definitely contact me -Lily Red
ReplyDeleteBuenos dias Juan!
ReplyDeleteI like teddy bears and robots, so I would like to join your force to commit the crime.
Piotr Bielka
I like the plan but I don't think I'm the right person to help you. I hope you find someone else and I know now that I won't buy any teddy bears anymore. Good luck with your plan, Listy Lola
ReplyDelete