Want to be a billionaire?
Hello! I’m looking for my perfect criminal sidekick. If it has always been your dream to rob a bank dressed as a pig, keep reading! I am verry clumsy myself, so I need a person who is very handy. I also need someone small because we are going to climb though the sewer and if you are tall you won’t fit. The last thing I need you to be is smart because I am very dumb and if we have to split the money I am not going to know what the half is. I have a very recognizable appearance so if we meet in the future you will know it’s me. I have a long pink beard and a lot of nose piercings. I also have no teeth because the last time I robbed a bank I got caught and my teeth were knocked out. That is why I need you. By the way my name is Edwardo the crazy criminal.
Yes! I'm super tiny so I should fit.
ReplyDeleteHe I think this is the perfect job for me. I also have a recognizable appearance. I have a mohawk, a long moustache and on each hand just my middle finger. I think we would be great partners in crime I've always dreamed of being a billionaire.
ReplyDeleteAlberto
Fun crime but I'm very tall so I can't help you.
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
I like this idea! I'm very small so I think this will be perfect for me!
ReplyDeleteAmanda
This is a super plan. I want to help you, I have a pet goldfish so then I go dressed as a goldfish and you dressed as a pig. We will be iconic!
ReplyDeleteSam G.
I think you found the perfect partner in crime here. I love the idea and the mony, so if you're ok, I'd love to join you. Please let me know if you are ready. Regards, Listy Lola
ReplyDeleteHey, I also want to rob a bank but I'm not sure about the "dressed as a pig" thing... That"s why I'm not sure of being your partner in crime. But it really is a fun idea so keep looking for a partner, Bartholomew.
ReplyDelete