$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Who wants to earn a lot of money?! Read!


Hello everyone. If you really need money and don’t now where to find it, you’re at the good place. I’m looking for someone who wants to be my partner in crime. We will be careful and will earn a lot of money. But which crime? My plan was to steal the sun and sell it back to the world for a lot of money!!!$$$

So first we will have to build a space shuttle for me and you. Then we will steal the sun quickly, and before everyone sees that the sun is gone, we will have hacked the news sites and have written out bankaccount there. We will say to the world that if they don’t give us 1000 billion dollar, we won’t give them yhe sun back and they, and their kids, will die because they will freeze to death. All the people will instantly give us money and we will be rich in seconds! If we have enough money we will stop the hacking, give the sun back, fly back and live rich live on earth!

If you want to be my partner in crime, message me. My number is 0483948192. Be quickly, because I only take the best person with me. See you soon!! xxx

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comments

  1. I like the money $$$$$$$$$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I think your plan is kind of bad for our planet,
    I would like to join.
    Piotr Bielka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good idea!🤑

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This plan is really creative and I would really like to be your partner in crime, although I'm a bit scared of the space shuttle part.
    Juan Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FOR THE RECORD I AM NOT HELEEN

      Delete
  6. This is amazing, I'm calling you right away! Lot's of love, Juanita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was in from the moment i heard CASH CASH CASH
    SUBWAY.SURFER.101

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's is such an cool and aventures plan. I would love to join it! - Lily Red

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need the money!!!
    Alberto

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a lot of money, so I hope you chose me as the best. Be sure that I'l be good enough to help so just chose me. Until then, Listy Lola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment