Would you be a rich? Be my partner in crime.
Hello
partner in crime!
I
am Amanda and 16 years old. I want to steal money from a market in Leuven, the
city where I live. When you’re my awesome partner in crime, we will do this at
night because then it’s dark and calm on the streets. If this is going
wonderfully, we are rich! But if you want to be rich, you must have important
characteristics. I’m creative, that’s important for making the perfect plans.
Honest is also a characteristic of me. When we steal some money, you must run
fast so being sportive is crucial. When the plan is excellent, you must do the
crime perfectly so being smart is essential. Finally, you must be loyal. When
you’re my partner, we need to recognise each other. So, I will give you a
little description of myself. I have brown hair, glasses and I always wear big
earrings. When you want to by my partner in crime, let me know and give a
little description of yourself. I know you will do this great!
Amanda
Yesss , this is perfect thing for me. I also live in leuven and i'm 17 years old so almost the same age. I have a mohawk, a long moustache and just my middle finger on each hand.
ReplyDeleteAlberto
I don't know how we're stealing the money but I think I am not suitable for this crime since I am... Blind.
ReplyDelete-Guy Bat
Piotr Bielka greets you.
ReplyDeleteI am interested in this robbery to gain some quick money.
But I don't think I fit your description since I am a chainsmoker and therefore not really fit.
Piotr
Awesome plan! I'm in! I'm a little older than you, but that way I will be able to scare away people interupting your crime. I also live in Leuven, so I think we would make a great team. Contact me!
ReplyDelete- Rudolph
I live in Romania so Leuven is too far sorry.
ReplyDeleteThe super ultra-mad giant mafia boss
Okay I love it slay! I am really tiny and I have blonde-ish hair. -Heleen Toelen
ReplyDeleteI live near leuven and I have robbed multiple markets there so I think I am very suitable for this job. I am a very gorgeous woman with a lot of guns we can use, xoxo Juanita.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I am very fast and I can disguise myself very good. I think I would be perfect voor this plan :) Contact me - Lily Red
ReplyDeleteDamn love it.
ReplyDelete(Vanessa)
ReplyDelete