Would you join the secret service?

 

Hi there! Could you be my future sidekick? Lets’s find out!

My name is Rudolph, and I’m looking for some help with my next project. I am a hacker, you might know me under the name RW4000, short for Rudolph wins. My next hacking plan will amaze you, it’s way bigger than anything anyone has done before. But I can’t do it alone, I need you! We’re joining the secret service. Well, you are, but you’re going to do precisely what I order you to. You’re going to climb up their hierarchy, I know exactly how, and get us access to their headquarters. I only need one password from one computer up there. Once you give me that, you hide until I tell you it’s safe to come out. While you hide, I hack their most important files and blackmail them into giving us one billion euros. After that, we split the money. Isn’t that easy? Now, obviously, not everyone qualifies for this job. I need someone who’s an extraordinary liar, can be very discreet and is good at following orders. Do you think you’re the perfect fit? Contact me, and I might see you soon!

RW4000

Comments

  1. Hi Rudolph!
    I think your plan is amazing, but i don't think i -c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rudolph!
      I think your plan is amazing, but i can't help you.
      Good luck finding a partner though!
      Piotr Bielka

      Delete
    2. It's a great plan! You sound like a really smart guy! I also think that I could help you. I can lie well and I'm really strong so I can fight too. (It can be handy) I'll follow your orders too! Let me know what you think! Bartholomew.

      Delete
  2. No, you sound too bossy! -Heleen Toelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rudolph

    I'm here to help you very nice idea by the way.

    The super ultra-mad giant mafia boss

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello I am not good at following orders i want to be boss
    Ninja 3000

    ReplyDelete
  5. I despise that I can't help you. But it would be hard since I am #BLIND
    -Guy Bat

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! I would love to join you in this crime. I'm not that good in following orders, but I think I can help. I hope you think that to. Regards, Listy Lola

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lot of money, I would like to help. I'm good at following orders but you haver to do me a favor. I would like to get free tickets for the exclusif dinosaur diner and because you are a hacker, maybe you can get me in. If I get the tickets I would only want 49% of the gain instead of 50%. I hope you are interested, Sam G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Rudolp, as much as I like your plan. I don't think im qualified. I'm more of a free spirit who does what he wants.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment